Sunday, January 9, 2011

Challenge for the New Year: You Pick & Weekly Challenge

I have a new challenge for everyone for the new year...you pick it...set a goal.  Let me know what it is.  100 layouts this year or is it 50 handmade cards or maybe handmade cards for every birthday this year or 25 layouts or using Studio J & making 25 layouts with it.  Doesn't matter what it is.  Only qualifications are to make it attainable for you, but also make it a challenge for you.  Send it to me by email by January 31 and then keep track of your goal.  At the end of the year, let me know how you did.  Everyone that completes their goal will get a small prize from me and get put into a drawing for a Close to My Heart Album (winner's choice of color).  So get busy, make a goal and then get busy crafting and having fun while you are doing it.

By the way: My goal is 100 layouts for 2011.  Studio J or papercrafted.
Make your goal today!

I also added the weekly challenge from the How-To Books.  Remember, finish a challenge and e-mail to me by Jan. 31 and enter the raffle with each entry.  The winner will receive a stamp set from me.

This week's challenge is Sideline Surprise from Imagine (p. 18) and also in Studio J.  If you use Studio J, a screenshot is fine for your entry.

Here's my version, done in Studio J and from our Disney trip in 2007:

As you can see, I rotated both pages for a new look to Sideline Surprise.  I can't wait to see what you do with it.   This is layout #2 for the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment