Friday, October 22, 2010

Hooligans Workshop | October Open Club




Here is the Hooligans Workshop.
This is a very fun and sparkly workshop.
The technique is applying prisma glitter to scrapbook pages (cards & projects too).

The stamp set in this WOTG kit is darling...mix and match monsters.

I will be holding this workshop on Monday, Oct. 25 at 6:15 in the studio at my home.

I have one Hooligan WOTG kit for sale (will arrive late, but I have the supplies for use during workshop and then you will recieve your kit when it comes later in the week) and one Hooligans paper pack for sale to use for the workshop.  Or you can bring your own paper for an alternative layout from Magic (that I hope to post later this weekend) and still learn the technique.  These are on a first come, first serve basis and of course, you can always order the kit or the paper to create on your own.  RSVP your spot now for this fun workshop.  

No comments:

Post a Comment