Saturday, May 22, 2010

Studio J Cherry-O Layout and a coupon with purchase

I hope everyone is having a good weekend.  I whipped this layout up in Studio J this morning.
From start to finish was 20 minutes (and some of that was picking the photos, kit and design)
(please remember that I cannot post these with really high resolutions, so my actual layout is much clearer)

This was created with the new Cherry-O paper found in the summer Idea Book.  I wanted to use this paper since our class on Monday is with Cherry-O.  I will be posting our class layout a little later today.

Here's the coupon with purchase:
Create and Purchase 5 Studio J layouts on my website and get 10% off Cherish or Imagine on your next order with me.
Create and Purchase 10 Studio J layouts on my website and get 20% off Cherish or Imagine on your next order with me.

This offer will be good through the end of June.

Enjoy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment