Saturday, May 8, 2010

Check this out

Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog for challenge with Close to My Heart Products.

and
Close to My Heart founder, Jeanette Lynton, provides a challenge every Monday with her Color Me Mondays.
Check that out here.
She also runs great contests from time to time on her website.  It's definitely one to bookmark!

I challenge you to do at least one of these challenges this month.
Send a picture to me (and let me know if I can post it here on this blog for my customers only...that doesn't affect your chance of winning).
For every entry you send you will get one entry into a drawing at the end of the month.

I have your choice of several stamp sets up for grabs.

Have fun and get busy creating!
Cards, projects or layouts...anything goes!
Just make sure you let me know which challenge you did when you sent the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment