Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Challenge for this Week

We have a consultant that gives us weekly challenges.  I am going to start trying to do them and pass them on to you.  This week's was Harmony from Cherish.  I actually copied the other consultant's idea of doing this one is Studio J.  I used Splash Zone (a paper pack exclusive to Studio J...I absolutely love this paper pack!).  Here's a old layout that helps me get a little more caught up!  This is from the summer of 2007.

And here it is with a twist of the right page...


I know which way I like it...what do you think?
Can you spot the tiny other difference between the two?
Spot it and e-mail me and be entered to win a prize =)

Let me know if you like the idea of weekly challenges.
I like them because it helps me keep up on my scrapbooking.  Sometimes without a goal, I don't take the time to scrapbook and then wish I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment