Friday, October 2, 2009

Some oldies and a new favorite

I was cleaning out some scrapbooking stuff, so that I am semi-organized when I get to move into my new scrapbooking space in a few months. My wonderful hubby is hard at work finishing our basement, which is where my new area will be. I found some great halloween cards from last year to post. I also just finished a new pumpkin project with my daughter and so, I will post those too.
Supplies used(CTMH unless noted):
Left Card: Creepy Cobwebs, black cs, white daisy cs, sponge daubers, multiple inks
Center Card: Enchanted paper pack, October Word Puzzle stamp set
Right Card: Citrus Leaf cs, Black cs, White Daisy cs, silver brads, Black marker
Other companies: circle punch, white gel pen

Supplies used (CTMH unless noted):

Orange cs, Autumn Terracotta cs, Many Thanks stamp set, Cocoa grosgrain ribbon, brad

Other companies: Cuttlebug swirls embossing folder, battery operated luminary

The pumpkins were easy and fun to do. I used a tutorial from another Close to My Heart consultant, Tara Kenyon. Check out her blog at http://www.creativeheartandhand.blogspot.com/. I got the idea for adding the embossing from another fabulous Close to My Heart Consultant, Vicki Wizniuk. Check Vicki's blog out at http://www.wizardshangout.blogspot.com/. I added my own twist by using the new Many Thanks stamp set for the leaves. It is hard to see in the pictures, but I stamped in Olive ink and rolled my stamp in Cocoa ink. Thanks to these great consultants for sharing great ideas! You are both inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment