Monday, September 21, 2009

Jingle Workshop Kit (with extras)

Something Special Stamp Set (available only with Jingle Workshop Kit)
Supplies used:
Jingle Workshop Kit (contact me to get yours today)
Dimensional Elements-On Target
Cranberry Ribbon Rounds
Brayer

Here is my Jingle Workshop Kit (see post from September 20 to see what the layout is like using just the kit supplies). As promised, I have now posted the Workshop with both the kit option and the kit+extras option.

I will be adding photos to the white photo mats as soon as I get them printed off. This layout will include the family pictures we took for our Christmas cards in 2005.

Look for an upcoming post re: the other layout we will be making during this workshop. And remember, the workshop kit also includes a card workshop.

Also coming soon: I will be posting the prize that the winner of the hedgehog naming contest will receive. I am putting the final touches on that today. There is still time to name the hedgehog from the Twitterpated Workshop Kit stamp set. I am accepting names for him/her until September 30 at 11:59 pm. My daughter will pick the winning name on October 1. There's been some great names for her to choose from. Get yours in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment