Monday, September 7, 2009

Cast a Spell


Sketch #29 from Inspired Blueprints
I used this sketch as inspiration for this Halloween layout of my daughter...

My version...I did substitute the moon for the star because it was more appropriate for this layout.

Close-up of witch's cauldron...I used my sponge daubers to add color to witch's brew and then put prisma glitter on the top of that.


Close-up of the cat...my daughter's favorite part of the layout (well that and the witch's brew)



Supplies used:
Close to My Heart (unless otherwise noted)
Enchanted paper pack
Black/Grey Wool, White Daisy, Sunflower Cardstock
Sunflower/Grey Wool/Heavenly Blue/Lilac Mist/Sweet Leaf ink
Black marker
Prisma Glitter
Sponge Daubers
Y&C Gel Extreme Pen (white)
Cricut Cartridges: George & Basic Shapes, Stamped, Paper Doll Dress Up, Sesame Street Friends

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. HI! I found your blog via Insp Blue. Love that dandelion stamp! {under Treasures in your side bar!} Is that a SOTM?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, that stamp set is the stamp of the month this month for Close to My Heart. Thanks for looking.

    ReplyDelete